Community Grant Programs
Seeley Lake Community Foundation supports annual grant and scholarship programs. The Foundation will consider grant requests from tax exempt organizations in five interest areas.
- Arts & Culture
- Community/Economic Development
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Basic Human Needs
In 2016 the Seeley Lake Community Foundation supported
- Completion of a community based forest model study intended to help inform long term outcomes for the Clearwater Blackfoot Project land west of Seeley Lake.
- Expand and enhance advanced publicity for the Norman Maclean Festival 2017
- Support for a Community Resiliency Model enhancing the current model for Seeley Lake Elementary students to develop new skills to self regulate.
- Batteries for community smoke alarms distributed by the Seeley Lake Rural Fire Department
- Improvements to Sullivan Memorial Hall enhancing the facility for broad community use.
- Preserving our cultural Resources by saving and moving a 100 year old log building.
- Provide funding for a mobile educational parenting/pregnancy unit .
Applicants for funding must be tax exempt under the provisions of Section 501c (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or publicly owned tax-exempt organizations. Tax-exempt status must exist at time of application.
Click on the following links to download the grant program guidelines and application forms (PDF format).