The Seeley Lake Community Foundation strives to be a community resource and catalyst for innovative approaches to improving the quality of life in Seeley Lake. The Foundation provides leadership in encouraging philanthropy within the community and building permanent resources that will contribute to the vitality of this region for years to come.
Seeley Lake Community Foundation has provided leadership for the following projects:
- Coordinated Forest Management Initiative in partnership with the Clearwater Resource Council.
- Community Communications Program in cooperation with the Seeley Lake Seeley Lake Community Council and Missoula County
- Woodstove changeout
- Seeley Lake Elementary Cross Country Ski Program
- Playground project
- Nordic skiing feasibility plan
- Seeley Lake Rural Fire Hall and Missoula County offices
- Support for the Seeley Lake Sewer District
- Community Center beautification
- Lions Club
- Seeley Swan High School greenhouse
- Bob Marshall Music Festival 2016